Well, I thought the whole time that Larry Birkhead was the father of the baby.
The guy's been put through a media blender. Nice to see SOMEONE proven right.
So Easter Weekend, and Good Friday ANNNNNND my 25th Birthday have gone by in one supersized long weekend. It was nice to be home with my family and everyone but it was also kinda boring....
I never took for granted the things I could do easily in Ottawa like go to the mall or grab some fast food. I don't drive, so I was kinda isolated in my little small town.
I even ate ham for Easter supper. I normally hate ham with a passion but this time it was really good!!! My appetite for food has come back thank god and not soon enough. I was started to waste away. I just did not have any iota of an appetite this last month. Maybe now I can gain some weight back.
I got back into Ottawa on Monday (my birthday) and went out to see Grindhouse with my best friend. She had already seen it before, but she treated me to the movie and came out with me anyways. She's the best. I see her tomorrow for our weekly hang out night.
The movie was AWESOME! My fave part was the fake trailers which made me laugh SOOO hard.
My favorite one was for "Thanksgiving" :
"White Meat *pause for topless girl jiggling around on a trampoline* Dark Meat..........All will be carved"
Made me laugh SOOO hard.
I also kind of made the decision that night that I should change a few small things, mostly my hair. I've been lazy for the past year prettymuch and not given a damn about it and kind of grew it out into a skater-ish shaggy look. I liked it, it was okay, but I wanted a haircut I guess.
I got one tonight when I hung out with my friend C. I haven't seen C in like, a year (we saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 the last time I saw her) so it was awesome to see her again, and hear her laugh. I was on a quest for some awesome size 8-1/2 Chucks but to no avail, I found none. I DID get an awesome short haircut though!
The woman that did it was very nice - Russian, I think, because she had a bit of an accent and listened to me even though I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, but I think it turned out GREAT!
We'll see if the boys like it or not.
I think I look pretty damn good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment