Friday, April 6, 2007

First

Wow....this is my first post. I guess I should make it REALLY good I guess *laughs* But hmmm....let's see. I've never really done this blogging thing before. I've been told I'm good at writing and stuff so we'll see I guess.
What am I doing right now? Well, I went home to my parents house, which is an hour outside of Ottawa to just relax and chill out for the long weekend. I've got my laptop and I'm sitting at the kitchen table SUPRISINGLY able to use someone's wireless connection *laughs* I giggle cause this is a VERY small town and the thought that someone around this house might be using a wireless internet connection is kinda odd to think about.
I haven't been out to my parents house since Christmas. I should really come out here more often, but since I don't drive, getting a ride is sometimes problematic. My sister sometimes gives me a ride back home, but if I've got a lot of laundry to bring home and do (which I usually do) she makes a big hassle and her car is always filled with junk so there's barely enough room for MY body *shrugs*

I think I just needed to get out of Ottawa for this long weekend to just not think about my life in Ottawa and how it kinda sucks at the moment.
I know, I know. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, stop bitching right?
First step after the weekend is try and get a new job. I have a job currently, but it's only a weekend thing since my weekday job I had fired me around February and my financial and other situations have been thrown into chaos because of that. It's also made me very depressed and not wanting to well........try.
I really need to focus on things other than what I've been focusing on....

Oh hey, my jeans are done drying (I love jeans btw) so I should fold those.

More to come!!!

1 comment:

Dash said...

Ottawa, eh? :)
I used to be in Toronto all the time - gotta love some good Northern boys . . .

what size chuck t's u need?