Well it's been a week abouts since I last blogged and while I think not a lot has happened, I'm having trouble immediately recalling things. Could be cause I've had WAY too much Starbucks :P
So birthday = birthday money and I decided I was gonna try my luck AGAIN at finding some new shoes. Hopefully some Chuck T's, but my luck in finding those in my size in a fun color or pattern that I liked was less than zero EVERY time in the past. I just wanted to get some new shoes.
When I hung out on Tuesday with Leenie I couldn't find any so I had given up for a bit.....and that lasted untilllllll.......Wednesday night *laughs*
I wanted shoes what can I say! *blush*
I was meeting my best friend for "Steak Wednesday" (it's our little weekly thing we do - I usually eat steak) that night so I figured I wouldn't mope around the apt but rather spend some time at the mall downtown. I wanted to talk to some friends at my old job and get some tax form stuff off of them so I killed some time doing that.
I also casually walked into a Foot Locker and saw they had a wider than usually variety of Chucks in their display.
So I checked them out and picked out two kinds, one that was black with a camo pattern and another one with a white sole that had a kewl brown plaid pattern. I asked the dude working the wall (VERY nice guy I have to say) if they have them in my size?
*jaw drops*
SURPRISINGLY they do!
Both pairs!
I have an ACTUAL choice!
I'm happy. I picked the brown plaid cause the black camo would have gotten boring.
I was VERY happy with my shoe karma and the shoe karma filtered it's way down into other things
See there's this boy.
And I like him a lot.
I've liked him for some time and he fell off the map for a while and we reconnected recently.
He broke up with someone. This idiot guy who had no idea how cute and special he is. So, he's kinda not really looking for anything right now.
But we talk every day and just today we talked for the first time on webcam.
He thought I was cute and a lot of the things he was saying were making me blush and smile a LOT. Which made him of course say he loved my smile, etc....
He has NO idea how incredibly adorable he is.
You know those guys where it's so special and innocent you don't immediately think of them in sexual ways?
Like, just holding their hand could make your heart beat 10X faster?
Yeah....
So we'll see how this goes *fingers crossed*
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww thats cute. Hey, if he's telling you how much he likes your smile...you're in man!
Post a Comment